Thursday, August 13, 2015

Month of Confessions

Zayin

credit:cram.com


The "Zayin" is the seventh letter of the aleph-beit. We can listen to know more about the significance of this "seventh" letter of the aleph-beth below. Source: chabad.org

Psalm 119: 49 - 56

Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.
This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.
I remembered thy judgments of old, O Lord; and have comforted myself.
Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.
Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
I have remembered thy name, O Lord, in the night, and have kept thy law.
This I had, because I kept thy precepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers